Monday, February 9, 2009

LIFE : UPIN AND IPIN



Most Malaysian would now be familiar with the cartoon characters of loud mouthed kampong boys, Upin and Ipin, and their high pitched voices, Upin and Ipin are both bald headed except for Upin's single strand of hair. Many children sat their parents throughout the show and enticing them to buy the DVD so the children could watch the series repeatedly. Actually I didn't buy the DVD, it was a gift from my close friend to my little daughter. Every morning my little daughter will ask my wife to play the DVD and she will sit inside the baby coat and watching the series. At least my wife can do her housework. Thanks to Upin and Ipin because by watching and playing the DVD again and again,from there she learn to talk and can remember a few words such as betul,betul, tadika and recite a doa from the series. The series can be the tool to teach and to let them understand because sometime adults find it hard to communicate with kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my hubby was just telling us that their first movie "geng" will be out at cinema on february 12 but he said to buy the dvd not to watch at cinema,after all we can get discounted price coz all three kids are registered as upin and ipin fan club member.i love to watch them too....