Saturday, February 9, 2013

LIFE : HOTEL PANGRANGO 2 BOGOR INDONESIA

 I
A view from my room balcony. 
 Twin bed room.
 Another view from my room balcony facing to the main bogor road.
 Much better room from Pangrango 1 but facing a same problem AC is not cool and bit noise sound. The management not kin to repair due to cool weather in Bogor. I just guess.
 Staircase lead to second floor.
All staircase handle is made from stainless steel. 
Mini Fridge and TV with hot drink facilities. 
A small mini garden in the middle of the building. 
A big glass rooftop to give a bright natural day light. 
Staircase from lobby 

 A rattan chair in between the room for guest to rest before enter to the room.
Lobby with big glass panel to allow natural light from outside.
Dining room 
Main entrance to lobby 

Reception  
Lobby 
A building with dutch colonial influence. Overall this hotel is much better then the first one in term of cleanliness. Situated near to main road with good access to main transportation hub. Good and friendly service. Fast service with personal wake up call by the potter knock the door to wake up  me at 3.00am in the morning so that I could reached airport in time. My taxi already in front of the hotel  at 4.00am. My first choice was Blue Bird but the hotel call Express taxi, anyway no extra charge.

No comments: