Sunday, June 5, 2011

LIFE : WHEN THE PHONE RINGING.

What is in your mind when your phone ringing in the middle of the night? What picture is coming out in your mind? Two things, Either it's good news or bad news. Mostly the good news will be conveyed in the morning before your life begin. When the phone ringing in the midnight, the only picture that coming out from the mind is, it's going to be a bad news except when someone is listed in these category Doctors and Engineers who need to be standby 24hours to attend an emergency call. May be to them it's normal to receive a phone call in the middle of the night. To us, it's always a bad news when the phone is ringing in the middle of the night. Surprisingly when I was in confectionery's business unit I received a phone call in 12 midnight from my boss in HOU just to remind me that tomorrow there will be a meeting in office. Actually he can just sent me short message but I didn't know what was in his mind? 

No comments: