Tuesday, June 7, 2011

LIFE : NOT LIKE THOSE DAYS

 Everyday I wake up early to prepare my Fajar Shalat at  Surau and then I will  spending about 60 mins. doing a lot of random stuff, checking FB, reading my emails, reading headlines, talking with my younger daughter and starring to the ceiling to get some ideas what I am going to do today and more..etc. , so I go late to work  even though my official working time start at 8.15am. Normally I will reach office at 8.40am and always come back home late due to the distance that I'm covering in my working area so I enter this doom loop of not sleeping well because of lot things to do. I have to bring my unfinished work at the office to home. I always missing the fun part of my day where I relax and enjoy quality time with myself and family like those days before I took this job.There will be no ending story until I officially retired at the age of 55years. Anyway I have a big question mark, Can I reach at that age? Only Almighty God knows...................................

No comments: