Friday, May 27, 2011

LIFE : CHANGE NOW

Work day by day.....another phrase of words that been used by most of my colleague now a days. You know why? Fed up and frustrated with a daily work load that seem to be no ending story. My advised to them, don't ever let your life miserable just because he or she can't cope with the work load that they think had burden them.  The door is always open and you are free to go if you thinks that outside the door is promising more  better life. Go a head while you are still young. Failure is part of human parcel life. Whose know the failure that you are facing now will bring you to a better life if you take it as a challenge.................change now before it too late, don't wait until your age is same as me because I am working for my survival and family while waiting for my retirement day.

No comments: