Sunday, June 12, 2011

LIFE : HEADACHE AGAIN

Headache again, headache not due to not feeling well but headache due to lot of work to do again. Yesterday was my last session class for the Business Communication and next week I have to submit my an assignment before I sit for the examination. The topic that given by the Lecturer actually same as the first assignment that I already submitted. The only different now, I have to write it in English with at least 2000 word plus graph and chart. The worries among the students been noticed by the lecturer and she had to comedown the students by telling us to not worry because she did understand our grievances. It's not easy to be a student and in the same time as a family man. She told us that " I don't fail my student but don't give me a rubbish answer and you will get a rubbish mark. As far as I am concerned I never fail my student but don't let me do it and I don't like to it, I begged you please do it properly and not to worry much on the grammar because you are not sitting in the grammar test. " Anyway by hook or by crook I still need to study so that I could write confidently in the examination hall. I'm not aim for the test result  with flying colour but at least I pass the examination.......................

No comments: