Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LIFE : UNDER PRESSURE

Whatever we did yesterday is a history and today we have to start all over again. Thanks to Allah swt I did it. Hitting my first one million ringgit target for November. I can feel the satisfaction of hitting the target. There is never ending story in sale as long as when we are still working as a Sale person. As a Sale person our main objective is to hit the target that set by our superior and there is no try, we have to do it by hook or by crook. No try must do. We are paid to do the job and it's part of our responsibility. Stress and pressure is part of the sale game, it's only a matter of how we are managing the stress and pressure. Anyway too much pressure will spoil the mood of the day. One of my colleague told me that" either you work under pressure or not you still need to complete the task so don't pressure yourself, just do your best. Nobody is going to blame you as long as you already try the best"

No comments: