Tuesday, December 7, 2010

LIFE : BEEN CHEATED

Yesterday I went to Great Eastern Insurance company in Jalan Ampang Kuala Lumpur with my younger daughter. Since it was almost lunch hour so I took simple lunch at Chicken Rice shop at the Great Eastern Shopping Mall. After taking my lunch I proceed to Level 8 to check my Group Insurance Policy because I didn't receive any statement since I joined in 1999, it's mean that I have been paying for the policy almost more than ten years. The paying mode by salary deduction thru my Nestle Human Resource. I was told by one of the clerk that my policy was lapse because the company insurance didn't receive any payment from the NUCW. It really shock me because I never fail to pay my monthly policy and I even show her my latest deduction from my salary. In other words my Policy not active. She told me that she can't check my policy in detail because the Officer in charge is on leave. She gave me her phone number to contact and promise to let me know the outcome of my policy once the Officer in charge back for duty on Thursday. I felt been cheated by the insurance company and NUCW. What will happen to my insurance policy if I don't even bother to check  and my question is where is my money go? Human error or administration error! I will not give up and keep on tracking my policy payment until everything in order.

No comments: