Saturday, December 18, 2010

LIFE : THOSE DAYS

20 years ago Handphone and car was consider a luxury item and those who carry handphone or drive a car  was consider a rich man because the price for the both item was out of reach to the an ordinary man. Today those items can be bought at pasar malam. When I post this idea in my facebook I got a lot of responds from my friends. Some of my friends from Thailand feel curious because Salesmen  is selling a new car in Night Market. I told them yes, even complete with Bank loan and Insurance. Now you can see even a primary student caring handphone to school and a university student driving a car to campus. When I got my first job, I couldn't afford to buy even a secondhand motorcycle but today a new young government servant who just join the service can afford to buy a new car, Are they well paid or they get an easy credit from government cooperative bank loan? A car without down payment with 9 years repayment scheme. By the time they finish servicing the loan, the car that they  have bought will be no money value due to depreciation. Do you think this is the one of the main reason the contribution of bankruptcy among the young workers?

No comments: