Saturday, November 27, 2010

LIFE : PART OF ART

Now, I really can feel that the pressure of doing sale specially when come to end month. This is my first sale target that given by my  lady boss. One million Ringgit, it sound like impossible to achieve but the reality is I almost there to hit my target. Saturday is supposed to be my off day but my dealer in Pengkalan Hulu keep on calling me by phone to update my sale figure. I still short another 15% to achieve 100%.  Today I had to drive to Baling to meet my supermarket buyer because  I need her help to give me some sale. Doing sale is a part of art and need a special talent how to convince and persuade because not everybody can do it. Needs a lot of planning and paperwork. I'm  in sale line almost fifteen years. In the fifteen years of my service with Nestle, lots thing that I gain from it through my experiences in handling the clients. As a professional Sale rep. my task is more to promote and sell the fast moving consumer products. The products that been used by most of housewife to prepare good foods.

No comments: