Saturday, December 11, 2010

LIFE : RELAX

Taking my family for holiday much headache lately due to time factor because of  my work load. It's my tradition of taking my family for holiday once a year to bring togetherness with my family.My family is everything to me, They are the one who push me to work harder and a source of inspiration. Without them  my life is nothing and meaningless to me and whatever I'm doing now is just to serve and give them for a better future.Family is a special gift from the Almighty God, so it's my responsible to take care of them and a part of my duty toward Almighty God.Even though to bring up a good family isn't an easy task  but it's a big challenge .It's a part parcel of life that been given by Almighty God ,what ever I'm doing for the family will be questioned by the God when we return to Him. While I'm waiting for my family to ready I write this blog and my plan to take them to a remote place in Pengkalan Hulu for relax to run away from City life.........

No comments: