Wednesday, November 17, 2010

LIFE : YOU NEED ME

After three weeks doing my own sales and now I'm realised that  I need to act fast before my competitors. My competitors are looking and staring at me every moment to know my next move. Time is crucial and every single ringgit is counted. Planning and implementation of planning is very important. The buyers are demanding specially when they know that I'm desperately need sales to achieve my target. I was told by the Seniors never ever show that you need sales desperately in front of buyer because they will squeeze you for better deal. Relax, cool and thinks how I'm going to use my skills to manipulate the sales by showing that the buyer needs me to achieve their target. Even though it's not going too easy but it's only a matter of how confidently I talk to convince the buyer, you are the one who needs me. In other words my goods your money. I offer you my service and goods that you needs, in return the buyers have to order some goods to achive my sales target. Win win situation..............................

No comments: