Saturday, November 27, 2010

LIFE : EITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT?

Too busy to update my blog lately. Too much thinking of my daily sale target and too much worry about my target achievement.All these are main factors of contribution to stress and pressure. Now I can feel the work load until I can't  take my family for holiday as usual. Going for holiday is part of my family tradition and this tradition is continued by me,my brother and my two sisters. When I was a kid almost every years during school holidays, my father would took my family for holiday. My favorite place for holiday is Cameron Highland or genting Highland. Both cities have their own special with same common weather, cool.  Lately I can feel that I'm more concentrated toward my work. as I talked to my former boss Mr. Yang kok Ming. He said that "don't pressure your self and just do what ever you can do, don't think too much about the sale target because either you like it or not you still have to work".

No comments: