Sunday, November 7, 2010

LIFE : LIFE UNPREDICTABLE

Sometime we worry too much about tomorrow, actually can we guarantee that there will be tomorrow for us? As a human we just can hope that there will be tomorrow to continue our life. It may sound a negative but that is the fact of life that we have to face it. If we are given  a life tomorrow by Almighty God, can we guarantee that tomorrow will be much better from  today? Nobody can guarantee that because life is something unpredictable. Today you may in a good health but it can be a sick tomorrow. Tomorrow you may think that you still have a job but when you go to the office suddenly you are been fired. It's happen in front of my own eye. Base on my true story 20 years ago, one day  I met a man sitting alone outside the Surau Jalan Mohd Saad after the Asar Shalat. I just said hello to the man but he looked so quiet and I sat beside him, since I never saw him before and asked him whether he was staying in this area. He just replied yes and started to talk with me. We talked about life and I felt  like I was knowing him for a long time. After a few minute  talking with him and  told him that I need to go home because I have work to do. I told him thanks and hope to meet again.

As usual after the Maghrib Shalat I went to my sister restaurant. My sister restaurant was located opposite the Butterwort Hospital so I could see people walked in and out of the hospital. Then I saw a lot of people were waiting outside the emergency room. I was surprise to see my neighbour was there. I walked toward him and asked him what happen? He told me that one of our resident was passed away on his way to the mosque. He was knocked down by a car. I rush to the emergency room and I got shock to see that the dead body who was laying on the the bed was the man who I met  last asar.........Innalillah wa innailaiirajiuun.....from Him we came to Him shall we return. May Allah bless his soul and put him among the Solehin.

No comments: