Sunday, March 7, 2010

LIFE : TO BE ALONE.......


Sometime we need to be alone and you have to appreciate it when you have the opportunity to be alone. When we are alone it not mean that we have to forget about our family life it just a time where you have time to see movie, go to library or window shopping freely even has a lunch or dinner with peacefully without kids around. May be it sound a bit something crazy for a married man but we must have our own free time to be alone. To me to be alone is part of my life parcel specially Saturday, where it's time I can go to the library to read a book or to search for my blog article and visit the eateries outlets that provide free wifi to do blog posting. As a man the freedom to be alone that given by our wife need to be appreciated and use it honestly. Once your wife trust you this world is belong to you and use your loneliness wisely. Sorry to those who cannot understand what I mean by to be alone................

No comments: