Saturday, March 27, 2010

LIFE : THOSE DAYS IN MEMORIES.......


Today is Saturday and I declared myself as a freedom day. As usual armed with my laptop and camera searching for my blog article. I have my own spot where I can take my lunch, write, reading latest news from the Internet and get connected with Facebook thru free wifi. While I am taking my lunch and I keep my eye open looking at the surrounding to see human behaviour from lonely man, family to youngster, the way they spend their weekend and from there we can see that world has changed. Everything has changed specially in life's style. When I looked back in those days, I still could remembered, how close we were with our sibling and the only entertainment we had was playing around the house with brothers and sisters. Mostly girls played inside the house playing masak-masak and the boys would run outside house playing police sanctuary. That was the best moment of my life. The whole family would sat together and enjoying our lunch in weekend where mom would cooked a simple dish with all the ingredients from our house's backyard, Pucuk Paku, pucuk ubi with sambal belacan. All the sweet memories had gone. No more rounders, tenteng and playing sorok-sorok as what we did in those days. I don't think most of boys and girls nowadays know the game that I mention above. We are moving toward to the generation that is addicted to Video and online game.So, something need to be done to promote back the traditional game to make it alive again............

No comments: