Friday, September 25, 2009

LIFE : WAITING


Long queue at the TM Butterworth, I need to pay my Internet and other utilities bills. While waiting for my number to be called, I surf the Internet that provided by the Telekom for free. At least I can use this time to update my blog. Still on leave and all my children at my mother In law house. Came back from Melaka on Wednesday and my wife asked me to send her to her mother's house so that she can celebrate the balance days of Hari raya with her mother. Still waiting my number to be called.

While waiting to be called, I look around and notice that most of the TM clients are waiting their number patiently. I still can remember those days how people were rushing at the payment counter to pay their bills. Everybody were pushing each other in front of the counter with a small payment hole at the payment glass panel. One small hole with many hands inside it. No queue number was implemented those days. Base on who quick to pass the bill to the cashier.

Today, the scenario have changed people are more educated, matured and disciplined. These are the good value that have been taught by the government through education. When more and more people are educated and it's will become a valuable asset to the Nation.

No comments: