Saturday, September 19, 2009

LIFE : HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI.

Alhamdulillah, safely arrived yesterday after driving about 500km. Since I was not in hurry so I took a federal road at least I could save on my toll . Even though I had to take a long route but I really enjoyed the journey because the federal road as good as highway. Smooth journey with normal traffic flow. Once I reached Seremban Highway the traffic flow became heavy and I had to drive slowly not more then 40km per hour. I just stopped for prayer and to release my self. I reached my hometown Johol at 6.30pm after fetch my nephew at Tampin Bus Station from Kuala Lumpur.

My late mother's house become alive again with all my sisters, inlaws, nieces and nephews gather to celebrate Hari Raya Aidil Fitri tomorrow. They are busy preparing Rendang, Nasi Impit and other foodstuff for tomorrow. All my nieces and nephews are running and playing in the house like what they did before when my late mother was around. These are the best time for them to meet each other since most of them are staying in different state of Malaysia. Those who have grown up will gather to catch up with all sort of stories and end up with laughing. One of them can play guitar will play Hari Raya song and follow by other to sing together.

Today will be a last day of fasting and everybody are looking forward for tomorrow with new dress and visiting friends from house to house with all kinds of dishes, cake, cookies and traditional food. These are the time that we will eat to maximum after fasting for one month. To me all these will bring back my memories to my late mother. I really miss her and pray to Almighty god that she will be in haven with all the Solehin. Alfatihah for her. Wishing to all my reader with Selamat Hari Raya Aidil fitri Maaf Zahir batin...........

No comments: