Saturday, September 26, 2009

LIFE : DON'T IT LOOK WEIRD.......


Just came back from Taiping. Actually no plan at all to go there, after took our lunch, my wife wanted to buy some groceries. So, purposely I took them to Tesco Taiping even though I had to drive 90 km. The nearest Tesco from my house is in Seberang jaya and only 16km. My intention to past my weekend and to take them to The Taiping lake garden. When all my children heard that we were heading Taiping they insist me to visit Zoo Taiping but I said no because we just visited Zoo Malacca last Wednesday. After the shopping we had our tea at the Food court and let my kids playing at the Tesco's Playground.

While taking my tea , I noticed two young boys wearing a winter cloth and to me it was too weird to wear such cloth even though the shopping Complex was Air Conditioned. May be it's looked weird to me but to them it might be a trend to attract attention. Youngsters nowadays will do anything just to get attention even though it's looked weird and in some extent they even piercing their ear, mouth, body and coloured their hair just to follow the westerner counterpart and totally not our culture. Are their parents aware about it? Not dare to give a comment because we also have a growing son and daughters.
Visiting Taiping wouldn't be completed without The doli restaurant. A famous restaurant with his Char Keoy Teow fried with a slow fire of wood charcoal. Unfortunately it wasn't my day. The Restaurant was packed with customers and long queued of customers outside the restaurant waiting to be seated. So we move on and stopped for Maghrid Shalat at the Kamunting toll. Then we took our dinner at Mc. Donald 24 hour Fast Food Restaurant in Seberang Jaya just to get the special collectable coca cola glass before heading home...........


No comments: