Monday, September 21, 2009

LIFE : LOVE

Today is the 2nd day of Hari Raya Aidil fitri. Yesterday after the Prayer all my families member visited my father at his house and we spent most of our time there with him. From his face we knew that he look very happy. It was our tradition to kiss our father's hand and forehead to show our love toward him. I continue this tradition and kiss my son's and daughter's forehead every morning each time I sent them to school before they walk out from my car. I do this because I want to make sure that this good value to be continued as part of our family tradition. I believe that all this good value must be kept and taught to our children and our future generation. Our Nabi Muhammad saw had shown as and taught as to respect the eldest and love the youngest among us.

No comments: