Monday, September 28, 2009

LIFE : GOOD FOOD GOOD LIFE


Satisfied, All foods that cooked by wife for the Hari Raya at ASO CHHK had finished and most of the clerks liked my wife Rendang Cili Api. We cooked Rendang, Curry Mee, ketupat and bengkang cake . I had been doing this every years. By doing this I can invite all the staff compare if I do it at my house. All the foods were prepared on the Sunday night by my wife and I just helped her to prepare for the cooking process and clean the kitchen after the cooking. Even though I can cook and I qualified to cook but I rarely cook now a days. I love to cook and most of the traditional dishes that I learn was taught by my late mother. I learned it through observation. Then I pursued my study at ITM in Hotel and catering management course for three years. After the graduation I did my own business but unsuccessful so, I joined in Sale line till today. Even though I was not in the Hotel line business but at least I joined in the company that related to the food industries. Nestle with a famous tag " Good Food, Good Life". I have been cooking since I was 15 years old and cooking for my father and younger sister. I did it when my late mother was not at home because taking care of my late grandma at kampung. Other than me is my third brother a great cooker.

No comments: