Sunday, August 9, 2009

LIFE : TOO FUSSY.......






My actual planned yesterday was to buy another pendrive at PC Fair Pisa Penang even though I have one. Just to backup in case of my pendrive is attacked by virus, misplace or lost. My colleague advised me to save all my data into two pendrive for a safe side. It's happen to them when they lost it and it will be a real headache specially all the data inside the pendrive are so important. I have been planning to buy it since last week but yesterday I end up with bought nothing. That is my weakness because whatever I plan to buy will not materialise. I don't know whether I am too Fussy when come to buy things. All my shirts and pants were bought with unplanned and most of them I bought it during my window shopping " I like it and I buy it" that is my policy. Sorry to say that even my underwear and my house furniture. As I told you unplanned end up with watching two Movies at two different cinema one in Queenbay Bayan Lepas and the other one at Carnival Sunway Seberang Jaya at the mainland yesterday.

Why I was so free yesterday because my wife asked me to send her to her mother house with my kids. She told me that she just need one day for a good rest. So I took this opportunity to relax my self and went for ronda-ronda [ sightseeing] till midnight. Yesterday I watched two movies " GI JOE and THE TAKING OF PELHAM 123". Two different version of drama. G.I Joe Futuristic action drama and The Taking of Pelham 123 full action trailer drama.

No comments: