Wednesday, August 12, 2009

LIFE : SHE SO HAPPY NOW..........


I did mentioned on my previous blog regarding friend of mine who received a retrenchment letter plus retrenchment benefit and she was so happy to receive it. Now she in Bukit Gambang Resort City Kuantan as an Executive Housekeeper with good salary offered. The biggest resort in East coast of Malaysia. So, no wander why she was so happy to leave the Lakeclub in Kuala Lumpur. To me she deserved to receive that post because of her experiences in hospitality industry. Yesterday I tried to call her, she picked up the phone but couldn't talk too long with me because she had to give morning briefing to her staff. She promised to return my call later when she free. This morning she phoned me just to say sorry for not return my call yesterday. She was too busy and lots thing need to be done even though the resort not fully operation yet. According to her they just open the first phase and the second phase is still under construction. The resort is so big complete with water theme park and man made lake. Even though not officially opening yet but the resort start to receive guest and fully book till end of year. She said average 2 to 3 thousand visitors on weekend to visit the water theme park. She invite me and my family to stay at the resort with special discount on the room rate and before we end up the phone call she ask me to call her if I have make a decision to visit the resort for my next family holiday. I just said thanks and hopefully I will get a free stay at the resort. She just laughed.........

No comments: