Thursday, August 20, 2009

LIFE : INCENTIVE......



Life must goes on. Yesterday someone from my team talked to me that he is not going to hit this month target because of blah,blah,blah........ As a team leader I just listened then I told him that it's to early to give up because we still have one week to go. Push harder and convince your retailer the potential in Ramadhan month. I am here to assist my group. If we flash back, even though in Ramadhan month is a tough month but for the past year we still manage to hit our target. It's mean that Ramadhan is an opportunities to increase our sale due to Hari raya. The most saleable item is cornflake.

I told him that what is his action plan? He just keep quite and said that he want to do some sale activities for his outlet next month. I told him why not this month because we are working month to month basis. To me next month will be a brand new month and we will not know what going to happen next month. 80% that mean my team need to cover the short fall to hit 100%.

As OAJ said he is going to hit this month .......................... Push your sale rep. Special incentive for this month RM 300. Extra pocket money for Hari raya.

No comments: