Saturday, May 7, 2011

LIFE : EXAMINATION

This morning was my first module Human Behaviour subject exam and before that I had to submit my assignment to the lecture. While waiting for the examination to start I took a short time to revise back all my HB subject. Three hours was given to answer all the questions. 20 questions in objective and 5 questions in subjective. Once the examiner allowed us to open the questions envelope,  I read it one by one and started to answer the question on objective part that carried 20 marks. Oh my God, all questions were a bit tricky and I really had to think and  choose a right answer. Frankly I said, some of the question I just guessing but I did try my best to answer it as correct as I could. Then I moved to the subjective question part, 5 questions all together but I just need to answer three of the question. I choose three question that I needed to elaborate in more detail. Even though I did some preparation on this subject but as a human as I told earlier human tend to forget easily  but once I was in the examination hall everything I that memorised by hard suddenly blank in my mind so I just wrote that something related to my daily work. Let pray to the Al mighty God so that I will pass this examination..........but I have the confident that I will pass even though not with a flying colour.

No comments: