Monday, May 2, 2011

LIFE : AT THE AGE OF 49

I was given two weeks to complete my an assignment, it's will be a part of my first examination paper plus objective and subjective question and must be submitted on the 7th May 2011. I just started to compile all the points and graphs that need to be submitted in my an assignment. I don't have any idea where to begin  and I still have another one week to complete it. I just recover from fever and cough but still weak to think and to write. Even though it is not going to be an easy task but I have to do it to prove that I still can study after 26years left college. I just want to prove to my son that if I can do it why can't you do it? Study at the age of 49! Forget about the age, it's just a matter of desire whether you want to learn or not? To me, learning will never end until I close my eye.It's good to me to refresh back my memories and make my brain to work again but one things that worry me most is? I always do it on last minute. Can I change this attitude? That is going be another interesting topic to be discussed.

No comments: