Thursday, April 7, 2011

LIFE : CRUEL WORLD

One thing I hate in my life is, if someone keep on pushing me or interrupting my daily work. I'm being paid to do my job so I know what I'm doing. I just want to do my job as easy as possible and I just want to do a job without someone to force me to do the job. Some job can be done easily but due to interruption it will make the job harder. Even though I have to report to my superior but it don't mean that I have to take all the instruction from him or her. Yes it right, I have to follow all the instruction but I have to know whether it is an instruction form above authority or personal. Some bosses are very cooperative but some of them a using others to complete their works. At the end the person who really do the job don't get anything but the other party who just give the instruction get the name. I understand that this is what I call a cruel world. 

No comments: