Saturday, April 9, 2011

LIFE : BACK TO CLASS

Back to class again after 25 years graduated from ITM Shah Alam. Start on today onward every Saturday I have to attend class from 9.am to 6.pm without miss, I hope so. I am oldest students among them. Most of them are much much younger than me but to me age is not a barrier to study as long as I want to enrich my knowledge. Learning will never stop as long as you still alive. Even our Nabi Muhammad Saw said Gain a knowledge even though  you have to go to china to get it. Now I have to divide my time  between family, Study and carreer. Think positively and never give up. It's still never to late to gain knowledge it's just a matter of desire, hungry to hunt for the knowledge. My first subject to be learned today is Organisation behavior. The subject that I learned 25 years ago when I was in ITM. It just a matter of to refresh my self and this subject will bring me back to my sweet memories in ITM...........Today I realise I'm ready to study and crack my head to do an assignment and exam every end of the month before shift to other subject. This course will be completed in 6 month. Looking forward to my another graduation day.........

No comments: