Sunday, October 3, 2010

LIFE : WORRIED

Safely arrived at Awana Genting at 2.30pm yesterday. We had a tea break and then proceed to the telemacth.The hot topic was circulated with so many versions but I told them let we enjoy the family day first and wait for the result on the 6.10.10. It's shown that everybody were worried and no wonder why the dinner last night was so quiet not as before except the FPO team who brighten up that night. As usual after dinner most of the staff still talking about the changes. Assuming, guessing and rumours could be heard every where but I always assumed that it was no concrete answer about the project. Maziah my former course-mate in ITM working here as a Executive Housekeeper and I managed to talk with her by phone to request one more night stay at Awana with special rate under her recommendation. Yes , I managed to get a special rate under staff rate and thanks to her anyway she on leave yesterday and today. I am going to take my kids to genting highland today.

No comments: