Sunday, October 31, 2010

LIFE : ONE MILLION RINGGIT MAN

I have to start all over again and Monday will be my new chapter of life. Covering modern trade is not as simple as traditional trade. In modern trade you have to approach in more professional manner because most of the modern trade buyers are trained to squeeze you for good bargain and best trade offer. I have to cover two dealers one in Bukit mertajam and the other one is in Pengkalan Hulu. Two dealer with two different environment area. Bukit Mertajam will be more to urban lifestyle where as Pengkalan Hulu is more likely to sub-urban and surrounded with kampung area. I did my pre-visit last week and I can see two different kind of purchasing power between  two particular area. Most of the International key accounts are located in Bukit Mertajam and Butterworth areas such as Tesco, Giant and carrefour plus local national accounts comprise of  Billion and The Store groups. Total contribution is almost one million ringgit to both dealers. The big challenge in front of me and I will take it as a challenge to proof that I am worth a One Million Ringgit Man to the company. Hope for the best and it's time for me to push the limit of my negotiation skill in more professional way..........

No comments: