Sunday, October 17, 2010

LIFE : HUMBLE

1.Not proud or arrogant; modest: to be humble although successful.


2. Having a feeling of insignificance, inferiority, subservience, etc.: In the presence of so many world-famous writers I felt very humble.

3. Low in rank, importance, status, quality, etc.; lowly: of humble origin; a humble home.

4. Courteously respectful: In my humble opinion you are wrong.

5. Low in height, level, etc.; small in size: a humble member of the galaxy.
 
Yesterday I wrote in my facebook a word of humble and how to be humble? So I searched it in Internet and  I found  that the meaning of humble in one of online dictionary as above, humble is a contrast to egoism. How to wash away the egoism by regularly washing the toilet. Some will not agree with me but it's proofed. Humble doesn't mean that you let others to step on your head but to be firmed and know when to use it.
 

No comments: