Saturday, October 16, 2010

LIFE : LEARNING WILL NEVER STOP

Yesterday I met one of my colleague at The Tesco Hypermarket in Seberang Jaya after the Friday prayer, then we went to the food court for  a lunch. During our lunch we had a bit of discussion on the new job function. I told  my colleague that John is going to Yong peng, Johore next week for his new assigment as a Key Account Excutive so he has to handover all the outlet under him to me as soon as possible because time is very crucial. I need to learn lot of new things because I haven't doing any sales for the past 3 years so I need to catch up a lot things specially  Key Account Management. Even though isn't an easy task but I will learn. I have to learn from a young guy who is very energetic compare to my age. John told me that he is not going to teach me how to do sales because to him I'm  an experience veteran salesman. The only thing that he can help me to bring back the fire inside me and motivate me to be more aggressively in doing sales. Time has change and the method of doing sales also has change the only thing now we have to change our mindset positively and don't ever let our  age as a barrier to stop from learning. Learning will never stop until you died. Last but not least he told me " If you don't have any  intention to go further due to your age but please fight for your job survival and for your family because thousand of people outside there are jobless" Thanks John I will take your advice............................. 

No comments: