Friday, September 17, 2010

LIFE : RATIONAL

Hari Raya aidil fitri just over and I am still on leave. sitting in front of my laptop reading all International online paper to catch up with latest news from politic to daily human life. Two online papers that I am not going to miss and I read it almost everyday Jakarta Post and Kompas .com. Something that I really cannot understand why I am so attached to this online paper. Even though I am here not to comment about this two online paper but they have their own style of expressing their view. Free to express their self and even dare to comment their own President freely without fierce to be censored by the government. In other word press freedom. There are advantages and disadvantages about it and to me it is depended on the sincere of the journalist in writing their views. The article that wrote by the writer either can build up people morale and hate among us or to educate the the reader toward their responsibility to their beloved country. One things that I noticed with our neighbour citizen their high spirit of nationalism. Even though it is good but too over about it is something  will spoil the country specially in the eye of  International community. Sorry if I am wrong but never forget that all news can be read in just a click on our computer keyboard. Thanks to the technology that make us border less. Be a rationals not emotional and don't jump into conclusion without investigate whether it is true or just to burn the spirit of the reader to get high rating in their news. Only god knows.......  I thinks it is still not to late to wish all my neighbour citizen Selamat Hari Lebaran.

No comments: