Thursday, September 23, 2010

LIFE : CONFIDENTIAL

Lately I'm received lots of phone call from my friend asking me about the new project that going to be implemented on this coming October. Even though I don't have any information about the project but most of them are assuming that I know everything just because I'm so close with my boss. Guessing and assuming about the rumour of restructuring of company toward cut cost in manpower. Even though I 'm trying to get some infor about the restructuring unfortunately most of the bosses are not aware about it because of highly confidential. The only things that I heard from my reliable sources those who are involved in the project have to sign to keep secret until the major date of announcement. So just wait and see the surprise announcement. Anyway I can't deny it there will be a major changes and more focus in term of responsibility. Don't think too much about it, the most important things work hard and show the commitment toward the company.

No comments: