Monday, September 6, 2010

LIFE : HADISTH LAILATUL QADAR 3

Anas Radiyal-laahu anhu reports that Rasullullah Saw said: On Lailatul Qadar, the angel Jibrail alayhis-salaam descends upon the earth with a group of Angel making doa for blessings for every servant of Allah Taalla whom they see in worship, standing or sitting and engrossed in Allah Taalla's praise. Then on the day of eid Allah Taalla boasts about them to the angel [ who had been critical at the time of Adam 's creation] 'O My angel, what is the reward of that worker who has done his job very well? They reply 'O our Sustainer, his reward should be given to him in full. To this Allah Taalla replies, 'O My Angel, verily My servant, the males among them as well as female, have today duly performed their obligatory duty, thereafter they set forth to place for eid sallah raising their voices in doa to Me. I swear by My Honour, by My Grandeur, by My Grace and by My Exalted Position, that I shall surely answer the Doa of these people.  Thereafter Allah Taalla address the people: Go forth, I have forgiven your sins, and have replaced your evil deeds with righteous ones. these people then return from eid sallah in such condition that their sins stand forgiven.

No comments: