Saturday, September 18, 2010

LIFE : NEIGHBOUR

Life at my housing estate back to normal again when all my neighbour came back home from " Balik kampung" after Aidil Fitri long holiday. For the past few days my lane a almost quiet and today I can see that all the children are playing and running on the lane. It's time to get my self busy attending open house in my housing estate. It is became a tradition in almost all housing estate in Malaysia. It is the only way where we can meet each other before everybody start their daily life on this Monday. 85% of my housing estate population are aged under 45 and most of them are working either in the government or private sector so it is almost difficult to meet them except on Sunday. Other than that the only place where we can meet them in the mosque unfortunately not all of the the residence are Shalat berjemaah together. It is good enough if you know 10% of your neighbour. Another 50% just meet by chance and 40% I dare to say that not meet each other and the worst thing  not even know who is your neighbour.

No comments: