Monday, July 5, 2010

LIFE : NEWS


I had good news, bad news and 50/50 news.  This morning I was in Penang Island to settle few things urgently. Good news is I received my house grant title from my lawyer after paying all the lawyer fees. So no more dealing with a lawyer. Now it is between me and CIMB Bank. Even though I can settle my housing loan by using my second account in EFP but my sister advised me not to use it as long as I can afford to service my housing loan. Since my housing loan is covered by insurance so nothing much to worry about it because if anything happen to me or I loss my job due to permanent injury the loan will be settled by the insurer. It is better for me to invest the money and let it grow for my retirement plan.

Bad news is I haven't receive any news  regarding my group insurance scheme even though I keep on paying for the past 10 years. I haven't receive any payment statement or no news at all in my insurance investment. I went to Great Eastern Insurance company in Penang this morning but the officer in charge told my that she couldn't access to the group insurance. All group insurance handle by Head Office in Kuala Lumpur. She would tried her best to email to Kuala lumpur office to check my status and would  informed me once she received the reply from her head office. So, I still have to wait. My question was to her  how long should I wait? She couldn't answer it.

50/50 news, I had excess money in my income tax account but I couldn't withdraw the money. What I have to do is to transfer my income tax file from Ipoh to Bukit Mertajam. Once the file transfer is completed then the officer can proceed to process my excess money withdrawal. The money is belong to me and the government should return the excess money to me. It is my right to get the money back.

No comments: