Thursday, July 29, 2010

LIFE : INCREMENT

When I heard the news that the company is going to pay 15% increment for new collateral agreement, it hard for me to believe and accept the rumour because the company will never pay that much since I joined Nestle. Normally the company give 4 to 7% increment and totally base on the company financial ability. The negotiation was done in Kuala Lumpur between Union committee and Nestle. This time no Representatives from Penang committee was invited. All the negotiation done by Kuala Lumpur committee and the latest news that I received from one of the committee from Kota Bahru, the company just afford to pay 3.8% increment plus 1.8 month bonus. This will be the lowest increment since I joined Nestle.  Even though pay up bonus is depended on  the company financial ability but to me it is something unacceptable because I have been receiving 2 month bonus for the past so many years. The increment and bonus is shrinking but some of them said that it is better than nothing. Is it a part of  Dolphin project? I am still not sure whether the company and the union already endorse the agreement or the negotiation table is still open for the union to fight for better pay out. Just wait and see until the company coming up with black and white letter.

No comments: