Saturday, July 3, 2010

LIFE : ENCOURAGEMENT


In those days when I was a student, mom and dad would sit beside me to assist my studies. I would sit together with all my brothers and sisters to complete our school homework. My father always reminded me to study hard so that  I could build up my own good future. He told me  " This is a rat race world, so you must always a head from the other if you want to win in this world but remember to win the race you shouldn't look down on other people, let challenge in a fair manner." My mom would prepared a Hot Milo so that I would kept awake to study and completed my assignment  that given by my teacher. Even though my mom had pass away 18 years ago but she always in my heart forever. To my father thank you for the encouragement and support. I love both of you.

No comments: