Tuesday, January 12, 2010

LIFE : BDSR MEETING



On my way to check my merchandiser work this afternoon I received a phone call from OAJ to inform me that I have to drive down to Kuala Lumpur for BDSR meeting at One World Hotel in Damamsara Mutiara. I toughs it just a kidding and hard to believe it. He instructed me to come back to office to prepare for meeting presentation. While I was having a short briefing with him, Mr Arul sent a email to him to inform the agenda for the meeting. Penang Office had chosen me to give a presentation on how to improve OAS on that day. I will be a captain for the team that consist of 4 BDSR from Alor Star and Ipoh. Even though the topic given is something that I and Teoh are currently doing it right now but need to gather for more information, so that the presentation will look more professional. Since the meeting will be attended by Sale director and Human Resource Manager, OAJ agreed to help me on the PowerPoint presentation and further discussion on the topic will be done tomorrow with Mr. Teoh. I just hope that I will stand in front with highly confident level and to pray to avoid a nervous feeling even though this is not a first time I give a presentation. Just hope for the best...............

No comments: