Friday, August 9, 2013

LIFE : MY HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI STORY...................

Yesterday after visited my elder sister in Sik, we all ate a lots of Lemang then we decided to have a KFC for dinner on the way back to Kepala Batas. I told my kids everybody had to contribute part of their duit raya to have a good dinner at KFC in Sungai Petani.....let start a spirit of sharing in the early stage of age.
 
When I was a kid same age with my little daughter, Hari Raya Aidil Fitri was really a big days for me, where I would wore a new dress and tour the whole kampung to visit all houses to collect ang pau. 20 cent was a big deal at that time and enough to buy a cinema ticket to watch a black and white movie.........what a such wonderful life without worry to be kidnapped by the stranger. We prefer our kids stay at home rather than hang around for a safety reason.
 
Sending an electronic media greeting cards by sms is a norm today but the problem is forward a same sms without delete the sender name is something common done by us....include me. Anyway Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri to all my Muslim and non Muslim FB friends wherever you are...Happy Long Holiday and enjoy this festive season.
 
Copy and paste from my Facebook post.

No comments: