Thursday, August 15, 2013

LIFE : FUTURE DREAM

I'm taking 11 days from my annual leave to celebrate Aidil Fitri. This is the longest annual leave in the past of 16 years my service in Nestle. Normally I will use it to take my family for holiday but this time around I have to forget about it due to my daughter final years primary examination. She told me that she will not going anywhere until her exam is completed. My wife agreed with her since she close with her mother. The exam is on September and she need to study hard to pursue her dream to further studies at any best boarding school. As usual I just let her to choose what she want to be in the future. From my side I prefer she pursue her study at any Islamic boarding school before she enter any Universities just to make sure the knowledge of Islamic studies in her to defence her from any  bad influence. Time have change, world that I live now is not as same as what in past 50 years ago. Where I don't have to worry about the safety then but now every step toward future need to be observed closely and wisely to avoid confuse which one is bad or good. The future is in our hand to create a better world to live and it have to start today will the help of Allah Swt.......Nobody can guess or predict what is going to happen tomorrow, just keep on pray and pray for a better life here and hereafter.........

No comments: