Saturday, August 24, 2013

LIFE : I LOVE MALAYSIA

When I'm grown older and older......specially when my age is became nearest to the expire date. Only God knows the secret date so that as a slave to the Almighty God  I will  keep on hoping that my life to be extended day by day.  The remaining of life will get better and better while  looking at my kids  grow up. The memories of old days are more  much stronger than what was happen yesterday. Time is moving so fast and date to the retirement day become closer and closer. One by one our beloved friends left us to meet the Almighty God and I always believe the only true old friends can cheer up my life by flashing back all the happy moment stories that I have been gone thru......even though time is not permitted to meet all of you, only one word that I can say.... I  really love and miss  all of you,  my dear old friends wherever you are.........................Selamat Menyambut Hari Kemerdekaan to Malaysia.

No comments: