Sunday, November 11, 2012

LIFE : A LESSON

I don't have any fix holiday in my life. I just ask my family to pack and just drive to the destination without any plan. Yesterday it a big lesson to me. I reached Kuala Terengganu at 8.00pm and tried to check in to the hotel but all hotel were fully booked. It was almost 10 .00pm , I still had no room to stay. I drove from one hotel to another by hoping that there were still room available in Kuala Terengganu but none from 5 Star to no Star hotel. I told my wife my last hope is in Marang half an hour drive from Kuala Terengganu. Small town but lots of budget hotel. I managed to check in at Hotel Seri  Malaysia.  I took this as a lesson to me and I call Awana Kijal to book for two night stay for my next stop . Since this is a peak season I have to pay more for the room rate..................

No comments: