Monday, November 12, 2012

LIFE : GPS

Sometime it look so stupid when life is too depend on GPS. A device that it suppose to make our life easier. Unfortunately sometime it make us look so stupid. This what happen to me today. After took.
 my breakfast at the hotel I decided to take my family to kemaman. Since this  was my first visit and
 decided to use my GPS to guide me to the place. According to the receptionist it will only take about half and hour from the Awana Kijal. I set my GPS to Kemaman and just follow the instruction given by the GPS. After driving more then one hour I felt something was not right. My wife told me" are we using a right road to Kemaman?" She said something is not right because we are using a road that bring us to a remote kampung. We decided to turn back and went to the nearest town name Chukai. Then only I realised that I cannot totally depend on my outdated GPS. I drove to the federal road and noticed that I had been driving more that 50km in actual distant of 11km from my Awana kijal. I feel been stupid by the GPS that supposed to be a hi-tech gadget....Grrrrrrrrrr.........................

No comments: