Friday, October 7, 2011

LIFE : OUT OF OFFICE

I took two days off from Thursday to Friday just to have a good rest from my daily hectic work load and I wrote this in my facebook so that I could get an instant respond from my facebook friends. I wrote “There is no guarantee that I can free myself from thinking about work”. Some of my friends responded to my facebook and told me try to forget all about the workload and go somewhere that you think can make your mind free and peaceful. When I read all the comments I just managed to smile and told to myself I will try but no guarantee. On Thursday at 8.15am, my an official working hour started, I patiently wait and believed that for sure someone from my office would call me up to ask something that related to my work, at 8.45am I received my first call  but not from my office it was from my mother in law to inform me that my wife cousin passed away and invited me to attend the funeral.  The place that totally call quiet and peacefully. Unfortunately at such peaceful place my Hand phone starts to ringging unstops and I had to answer all the phone call one by one until I noticed someone was putting one of his fingers near to his mouth to show a symbol of Keep Quiet. I knew that it was a bad habit answering the phone call inside the funeral house so I walk off and off my hand phone. When I reached home after the funeral  I found that I had 15 missed calls and answered only those were important. In reality, that what I call  life. Officially  on the paper, I'm on leave but in reality I still need to work away out of the office.

No comments: