Saturday, October 8, 2011

LIFE : OUT OF HOME DINNER

Even though I had been writing this article so many times regarding comparison between eating at the Fast-food restaurant and a normal middle class restaurant but I still couldn’t understands why my kids still like to go to Fast-food restaurant instead of a eating at the normal restaurant. Yesterday, I drove to Taiping with my kids and my main intention to have a family dinner at one of my favorite restaurant in Taiping. After stop a while at the Lake garden to have a fresh air than  I proceed to my favorite Restaurant specialize in warung style cooking, unfortunately the restaurant was closed. I read at the restaurant main entrance and notice that open from Saturday to Thursday Close on Friday. I drove about 90kms just to have a good dinner at the restaurant but end up at McDonald restaurant. I didn’t keen to have dinner at such place but influence from the kids was so strong than my wills. I bought a dinner set that  cost me RM 40.10 consist of Four carbonated drinks, four Chicken Burgers, France fries, six pieces of chicken nugget , two cups of sundae and a piece of boneless chicken in the bun. After the dinner I told my kids that “Do you know how much foods you can eat at the same amount of dinner set that I paid at McDonald? A lot of foods you can eat until your stomach full but less than what I have to pay compare to the McDonald.  Papa please doesn’t repeat the same sentence.” I just managed to keep quiet and end up finished all the foods that left  by my kids. No wonder I gained weight every time had a dinner with my Kids.

No comments: