Wednesday, October 5, 2011

LIFE : LIBRARY

Last Saturday, I was at the Seberang Jaya Public Library to do my office work that need to be submitted by Monday. Since I came late and most of the seat had been occupied by the student. I managed to get one empty chair and in front of me there were two young students doing their study revision. I took all my paper and started doing my own stuff. The two young couple keeps on talking from one topic to another topic, from study to personal matter. Actually I didn’t tend to listen but they were sitting closed to me and I can listen every single word by word , their conversation really not disturbing my work so I just keep on listen while doing my work. Once a while the young students couple throwing their smile to me and I did a same thing to them as a courtesy. From my observation both of them a smart student and the way they express their self and the confident level of expressing the opinion. My thinking start to browsing in my head and it was totally reminded me 24 years ago when I was a student in ITM Shah Alam. I also did a same thing when I was a student. It supposed to study but most of the time taking this opportunity to express my love toward my  girl friend……………………………So I can’t blame them when come into this situation. It means that library is the best safe place to express love among young students. In reality their parent might think that they are really study for their exam.

No comments: