Sunday, March 13, 2011

LIFE : TIMES

Updating a blog is not an easy task. Sometime I'm totally blur what I want to write. Mostly my ideas come while  I'm driving my car but unfortunately I'm not write it down on the piece of paper.When I'm sitting in front of my laptop, I tried to recall back all the ideas but I don't even know where to start the story. The problem is may be I'm getting older and my memory is not as good as when I'm still young. Sometime I need to take a few hours just to write a simple story about life and culture that surrounded me. Do I have a memory problem or my brain is not working accordingly. Blank because of too many things to be memorised or my new job function not permit me to write due to my work load. By the time I reach home from my work, I'm too exhausted to write and to thinks.  I just want to rest. Once I parked my car in front of my house, whatever things that is connected to my work  I will leave it inside my car. My car is my office because most of the time I spend my life driving the car from one place to another to meet my clients.........

No comments: