Thursday, March 31, 2011

LIFE : RELEASE

Alhamdulillah after feel so stress and tension, I managed to achieve this month target. Hitting the target it's mean that I will have some extra pocket money to spend next month. Some of my friends ask me this morning, why I don't go for maximum payout. I just told them that money would be secondary matter, the most important part I hit my number that set by HOU. Of course money is important but to me the satisfaction of achieving this month target is more important even though it will not last but I really enjoy the moment. The next day will be new chapter and the struggling will keep on moving until I close my eye to meet the Almighty God. As famous quote say " Yesterday is already history and today is another day to determine the future........Insyaallah and Alhamdulillah. Keep on moving no slowing down.

No comments: